me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #43039]: error when starting Me Tv - no usable channels in channels.conf

Question #43039 on me-tv in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/me-tv/+question/43039

Michael Lamothe posted a new comment:
There's no way for me to add a comment to this question, so I'm trying
an email response.  For some reason I was notified when it expired but
I was not notified when you raised it.

The error message simply means that the scan didn't find any channels.
 If you want to have another go at scanning, delete the
~/.me-tv/channels.conf file and Me TV will rescan the next time you
start.

Thanks,

Michael

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for me-tv in ubuntu.