me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #60873]: Optional streching of me-tv output to best fit resolution ignoring aspect-ratio?

Question #60873 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/60873

CypherDelic gave more information on the question:
I was wrong a broadcast could be send in 16:9 and the desktop could have
4:3 so it would need a upscaling for video-output-Y.

So if the result of bc-x/bc-y is higher than the result of
desktop-x/desktop-y, than the function stretching has to upscale vo-x,
else if the result is lower, than it has to upscale vo-y, else (aspect
ratio fits) no stretching has to b done.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.