me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #61499]: can'find the channel.conf

Question #61499 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/61499

Peter van Kann is still having a problem:
Michael Lamothe schrieb:
> Your question #61499 on Me TV changed:
> https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/61499

>     Related FAQ set to:
>     Where's the channels.conf file?
>     https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+faq/372
>
> Michael Lamothe proposed the following answer:
> Hi Peter, I just created this for you.  I get asked this all the time.
> FAQ #372: “Where's the channels.conf file?”.

Hi Michael,
thanks for the quick answer. It's working now. I see that i have to
learn Linux now more thoroughly to avoid such stupid questions in the
future.
Thanks again
Peter

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.