me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #62749]: Add support for complete scan with all-frequencies initial file

Question #62749 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/62749

Michael Lamothe proposed the following answer:
It's alright to discuss here first.  It's a nice idea but I think that
the implementation will be our stumbling block.  You have not included
all frequencies, I think that the step size is actually 167K (from
memory).

The reason why I haven't implemented an AUTO scan feature is because it
doesn't work for me.  Kaffiene does not return any channels for me on my
USB stick.  This option may get a few channels but I think that the
parameters won't work for me.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.