me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #55705]: Lost channels with Intrepid upgrade

Question #55705 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/55705

Michael Lamothe posted a new comment:
Hi Ian,

In the latest version there is now a fourth option.  You can now import
a channels.conf that can be generated from `scan`.

pixotec, the Me TV 0.5.X scanner was based on the `scan` application
from the dvb-apps/utils guys.  That scanner had many issues that caused
Me TV to produce errors so I removed it.  I replaced it with my own
scanner but it only supports features that I can test.

I invite you to try and implement an NIT parser yourself.  If you email
me then I can send you the documentation.  Are you able to program in
C++?  Or maybe now that you can import a channels.conf you don't need
it.

Thanks,

Michael

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.