me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #63757]: Me-Tv cannot create a channels.conf file, not detecting channels.

Question #63757 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/63757

MeTvFan requested for more information:
Are you able to build from source?  If you can maybe you can test QAM in
Me-TV.  I don't think Me-TV supports QAM, but that only because the Me-
TV author don't have anybody to test the QAM.  All you would need to do
is get the latest development source and add a line, then build and see
if QAM would work.  Maybe the Me-TV author can point you to a list of
*-dev packages you need, I already have everything I need but I forgot
what I installed.

In the meantime try putting your channels.conf in ~/.xine directory.
Install Xine-ui and see if it works.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.