me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #46081]: Will there be DVB-S support in 0.6+?

Question #46081 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/46081

Florian W. posted a new comment:
My work was not really "good work", the code was lacking some quality. ;-) But I got it working at least, and Michael cleaned up the "mess", so we're all happy now. And it's fun working with Michael.
Let's just hope that it works for any DVB-S device, any satellite and any transponder. If you have the possibility to compile the current development branch and test DVB-S, that would be great!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.