me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #63629]: Hauppauge HVR 3000 and Me-TV

Question #63629 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/63629

Robin Kluth is still having a problem:
>> If I'm not mistaken, your device has both a DVB-S and a DVB-T tuner
on it

Yes, you're right. My Card has DVB-S support

>> So you don't have a /dev/dvb/adapter1?

See:
robin@home:/dev/dvb$ dir
adapter0

nope - no other adapter - This is the prob because i asked for some
drivers.. is the dvb-s support not supported by default drivers? I dont
know it

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.