me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #64230]: missing library I need to compile me-tv.

New question #64230 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/64230

I tried on Ubuntu Hardy to install Me-Tv  0.517-1 . There was a problem with that version reading the channels.config file. So wanting to stay on Hardy and not upgrade just yet I decided to try to compile a newer version of the program.  I chose version 0.5.31 , as from the questions on this forum  it seems the most new version that will work with Hardy.  I am using amd64 version of Hardy. I was using the guide from https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+faq/352 to do this. I made it to installing the libraries and libgnome-2.0 was not found in my repository. I did a ./configure in the directory of the source code and found I need these dependences unmet. Which I assume are the libgnome-2.0 library.

checking for ME_TV... configure: error: Package requirements (libgnome-2.0 >= 2.14 libgnomeui-2.0 >= 2.14 libglade-2.0 >= 2.6.0 libxml-2.0 libxine gnet-2.0 xtst gthread-2.0 gtk+-2.0 >= 2.12) were not met:

No package 'libgnome-2.0' found
No package 'libgnomeui-2.0' found
No package 'libglade-2.0' found
No package 'libxml-2.0' found
No package 'libxine' found
No package 'gnet-2.0' found
No package 'xtst' found
No package 'gthread-2.0' found
No package 'gtk+-2.0' found

I tried a apt-cache search libgnome-2.0 and it isn't in the Ubuntu repository so loading them in individually from that repository is out.
Where can I find these packages?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Stephen Cullum

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.