me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #64230]: missing library I need to compile me-tv.

Question #64230 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/64230

Stephen Cullum is still having a problem:
FAQ # 352 is the article I am, was following.  At step,

Install libraries:

`sudo apt-get install libgnomemm-2.6-dev libgnomeuimm-2.6-dev
libgtkmm-2.4-dev libglademm-2.4-dev libxtst-dev libgnet-dev
libsqlite3-dev libvlc-dev`

The libvic-dev was not in the Hardy repository.
I tried to ./configure, to see what error messages would be generated. Then tried to load the first package in the error message  that was not met. It wasn't in the repository either. Is there another way to find this library and install it?

Thanks:

Stephen Cullum

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.