me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #64872]: Strange EPG behavior

New question #64872 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/64872

Since my last update to version 0.7.16 (from 0.7.14 i think) the first entry in the EPG list dissapears sometimes.
And if there are small empty times between the entries the get a too huge space saying "unknown program". Thats ok, but they should just bee smaller because they contain no real information and make the EPG table look confusing.

If you need some screenshots or further investigation, let me know about.

Anyway thanks for this great software.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.