me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #64872]: Strange EPG behavior

Question #64872 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/64872

Michael Lamothe requested for more information:
You are right, this is a recent thing that I've changed to make the code
cleaner.  Not too sure why the first events don't show but I think that
I've seen that, I'll have a look.

With the gaps, I do understand that the result is undesirable.  Not sure
exactly how to deal with this.  Here are some options,

1. Tell your television station to fix the issue - I like this option because I don't have to do anything ;)
2. Do not show "Unknown" where there is no event for less than 5 minutes (There will still be a gap)
3. Revert to the 0.7.15 way which extended the events to join up to the previous one if the gap was less than 2 minutes (I don't like this, it's a terrible algorithm to implement, and it lies)

I need to think about this some more.  Let me know if you have anymore
ideas.

I think option 2.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.