me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #65762]: 4:3 screen instead of 16:9

New question #65762 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/65762

First thank you very much for excellent application !

I have 4:3 display at home and unfortunately MeTV shows most of the tv-programs in 16:9 mode. Is it possible to change the aspect ratio so that also people who have 4:3 display can see tv-programs without black boxes (up and down in the screen) ?

Changing aspect ratio doesn't have to happen automatically by pressing certain button. I would be very happy if I could manually change setting permanently to 4:3 in one of configuration files in MeTV application. Is this possible ?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.