me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #65762]: 4:3 screen instead of 16:9

Question #65762 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/65762

mustis is still having a problem:
Also in Finland standard set for Digital Broadcast is 16:9. Anyhow some
of the programs are still in 4:3 format.

Yes, I'm basically asking for a scaling/zooming option like some dvb
set-top boxes have. Only difference is that they have several zooming
options but in this case only one option (16:9 -> 4:3) is needed. Maybe
also in some other counties this option would solve most of the
challenges with the ratios.

Solution doesn't need to be fancy. The key thing is that it works even
if I need to edit some configuration files.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.