me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #65762]: 4:3 screen instead of 16:9

Question #65762 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/65762

Michael Lamothe proposed the following answer:
I'm referring to 0.7 or 0.8, I don't know how to do that in 0.5.  I will
not be adding any new features to 0.5, especially Lenny or Intrepid
because they are now stable.  If you want to new features then you need
to be using the latest development version.  0.5.30 is about a year old
now and I will only supply security fixes for it.  Sorry.

Thanks,

Michael

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.