me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #67256]: stopping screensaver by fake keypresses?

New question #67256 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/67256

isnt there any other method?

i assume its done by faking keypress of "left alt", which conflicts with atleast openoffice.
if i have me-tv running in other monitor and try to do something with my other free eye on second monitor ;), openoffice will open file-dropdown-menu periodically.. i did not even realize it could have something to do with me-tv until i read about old bug about fake keypresses when minimized to tray.

gnome-screensaver-command has --inhibit function, but we probably need something more universal than that..

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.