me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Continual errors about missing gnome-screensaver.

Hi,
	There has been some discussion on the ArchLinux AUR about dependencies
for the latest me-tv version (0.8.5)  It is due to the change in the way
you inhibit the screensaver.  From the release notes I can gather you
intend to add a configuration option to set the inhibit command.  (I say
intend because I can't seem to find any option to change it).  The
problem is that if gnome-screensaver is not installed an error box comes
up every few minutes saying command not found.  To me it seems rather
useless to install gnome screensaver, just to stop it from running.  It
would be good to make these errors only once off or only printed to the
terminal to save people from pulling in gnome screensaver.
Thanks,
	Jeff