me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #68621]: me-tv doesn't save tv programs on hard disk anymore

New question #68621 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/68621

Hi,
after upgrading to the current ubuntu version, me-tv doesnt save dvb-t programs on hard disk any more. it says: " no such file or directory". Changing the directory, checking its permissions, creating new directories on ext3 or nfts drives, uninstalling and re-installing me-tv  didn't help.

Does anybody has an idea?

Best regards,
Dieter

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.