me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #68693]: Have me-tv a development scheduling?

New question #68693 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/68693

i wonder if you can explain me how is it possible to have 2 (or more) releases in less than a week. sometimes i must package the same program lots of times because a new release is out..

in my opinion two answers exists...

1) you are not able to code (or find bug) during development ( i don't think so)

2) no sheduling exist, releases are "released" without testin, so when a bug is found a new release is available immediatly...

what about to switch to a more usual development idea?

something like less releases (or called as alpha, beta, rc) with more testing and more stable?

btw, suse 10.2 10.3 11.0 11.1 rpms are available here: http://packman.links2linux.org/package/me-tv

packman repository, i586, x86_64 and pcc

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.