me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #68824]: I can't add any channel to me-tv

New question #68824 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/68824

Hello, i've just upgraded to ubuntu jaunty and since then i have lost all the channels.
I can't use the scan wizard:
  - On the "by location" option i get the following message: "no such file o directory".
  - On the "select a file to scan", i don't know where to find this kind of file
  - On the "": i've tried to create a channels.conf file with the w_scan utily but Me-tv is unable to import it.

So, what can i do?

system: Ubuntu jaunty
Me-tv: 0.7.16

PS: Sorry for my poor english
PS2: Congratulations for this excelent program. I love it!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.