me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #69847]: Will not scan in Ubuntu 9.04

New question #69847 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/69847

I recently (only hours ago) upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04 (from 8.10.) In the upgrade, all of a sudden, me-tv will not work!

I use the Win-TV HVR-950.
Ubuntu recognizes the card -- as shown by the fact that my analogue works fine with tvtime. However, when I open up me-tv, it recognizes my device as: LG Electronics LGDT3303 VSB/QAM Frontend, and when I press to scan, it says:
"Failed to scan: scanning is only supported for DVB-T and DVB-C devices."

I'm quite confused, as this worked fine in 8.10! (I'm also confused by its recognition of my device as something else, though I'm willing to assume that is the internals of the HVR-950 and I'd never know the difference, anyway...)

Any ideas?
Thanks!
ay

You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.