me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #69847]: Will not scan in Ubuntu 9.04

Question #69847 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/69847

ayellen is still having a problem:
I'm 95% sure I compiled stuff from the linuxtv site. (Though,
truthfully, in my attempt to figure out what was going on, I did 5 or 6
different things and cannot tell you exactly what anymore...)

My card is not an internal device at all; it is a USB device. (It is this: http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hvr950.html) My lsusb gives me (among other things:)
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 2040:6513 Hauppauge

Me-tv does not list any other devices; only the LG mentioned above.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.