me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #70477]: (German) Error "Zeitüberschreitung beim lesen"

A question was asked in a language (German) spoken by
none of the registered Me TV answer contacts.

https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/70477

For specific channels I only get an error popup "Zeitüberschreitung beim Lesen" (something like 'timelimit hit while reading'). This happens since 0.8.10 and was fine for 0.5.x on Xubuntu Jaunty.

Since 0.5.x has the time bug for record scheduling, I have to use the actual build to be able to record show after 2 o'clock pm...

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.