me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #70785]: How can I get the old minimize to tray behaviour back?

New question #70785 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/70785

In an older version of Me TV, when I closed the window, the programm was closed if no recording was scheduled and minimized to the tray if there was one. In version 0.7.16 it is either minimized to the tray all the time or closed every time depending on the settings. How can I get the old behaviour back?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.