me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #71347]: 2 suggestions for me-tv

New question #71347 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/71347

Hey Me-TV Team,

I have two suggestions for next me-tv versions:

    1. Recorded shows are often too long for an 4.7 DVD - Maybe an split function for me-tv? Like 'Split .mpeg after X.XXGB'? I hope this feature will be implemented.

    2. An Web-based record sheduler like mythTV's mythweb? Not as big as mythtv's only a simple web-applications to set recordings and manage in a simple way recordings.

I hope they're good ideas :-D

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.