me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #70393]: Status of bug #377020 changed to 'Incomplete' in Me TV

Bug #377020 status changed in Me TV:

    New => Incomplete

Status change explanation given by Michael Lamothe:

So are you able to isolate the issue.  From what I can see the errors
seem to be caused mostly by identifiers being ambiguously defined.  I'm
not sure if this is an issue with my includes or it's an issue with an
existing library.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+bug/377020
"compiling of me-tv-0.8.12 fails on Fedora 11"

This bug is linked to #70393.
can't compile me-tv-0.8.10 on Fedora 10
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/70393

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.