me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #72056]: Features in recent Me-Tv versions

Question #72056 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/72056

Michael Lamothe proposed the following answer:
"Are these features coming back in future releases"

My crystal ball is on the fritz.  Who knows what the future holds?

"what might be the reason why the channel scan that works nicely on
5.3/ubuntu 8.10 is not working on 8.X / ubuntu 9.04"

The scanner was rewritten to produce reliable UTF-8 channel names,
unlike the original "scan" code.  Obviously, I'm not as good as the guys
that worked on the scan DVB tool.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.