me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #72149]: It crashes with german locale and and a time past 13:00 clock

New question #72149 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/72149

I recognised, that me-tv crashes with a segmentation fault whenever I set a recording time between 13:00 and 23:59 under Xubuntu 9.04 with my standard locale set to de_DE.utf8 .
When I do LANG=en_GB.utf8 before starting me-tv in an xterm window, I do not have this problem with times than given in am and pm.
Times in 24 h numbers seems to be a problem.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.