me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #72872]: Me TV raises floating point exception

Question #72872 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/72872

Michael Lamothe proposed the following answer:
Yes, this has happened because you've accidentally set your EPG size to
0.  The spin controls on the preferences dialog are faulty in 0.9.0 and
are set to 0.  If you hit ok, then that's the value that they will save.

My suggestion is to downgrade to 0.8.14 until this issue is resolved.
You might need to go into gconf and fix those values, they are under
/apps/me-tv.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.