me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #72149]: It crashes with german locale and and a time past 13:00 clock

Question #72149 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/72149

hc.e confirmed that the question is solved:
Whenever I ran me-tv from gdb I get a broken pipe and me-tv is not
responding any more.

(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
[New Thread 0xb63ecb90 (LWP 3671)]
[New Thread 0xb53ffb90 (LWP 3672)]
[New Thread 0xb4bfeb90 (LWP 3673)]
[New Thread 0xb43fdb90 (LWP 3674)]
[Thread 0xb43fdb90 (LWP 3674) exited]
[Thread 0xb4bfeb90 (LWP 3673) exited]
[Thread 0xb63ecb90 (LWP 3671) exited]
[New Thread 0xb63ecb90 (LWP 3675)]
[New Thread 0xb4bfeb90 (LWP 3676)]
[New Thread 0xb3b9cb90 (LWP 3677)]

Program received signal SIGPIPE, Broken pipe.
[Switching to Thread 0xb63ecb90 (LWP 3675)]
0xb807a430 in __kernel_vsyscall ()

I think I can not give more information.
But the problems remains.
I got used to do export LANG=en.GB.UTF-8 before starting me-tv.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.