me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #74275]: Channel Sorting

Question #74275 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/74275

TopEnder gave more information on the question:
Michael Lamothe, Thanks, for the quick reply,  What I am suggesting is
two buttons (Move Up & Move Down) added to the Channel Editor area so
channels can be sorted/ moved, similar to what is available is a Set Top
Box.   In my case I did not list all the available channels in the
Darwin area as all are not available in "au-Darwin" I have to pick up
the DDT channels fro "au-Adelaide", which puts the at the bottom of
channels available for viewing at the bottom of the displayed list.
TopEnder

Scott Evens, Thanks for the reply, I have never been able to get "w_scan -X > channels.conf" to work, just a list of numbers (probable frequencies) e.g.
w_scan version 20081106
Info: using DVB adapter auto detection.
   Found DVB-T frontend. Using adapter /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0
-_-_-_-_ Getting frontend capabilities-_-_-_-_
frontend Afatech AF9013 DVB-T supports
INVERSION_AUTO
QAM_AUTO
TRANSMISSION_MODE_AUTO
GUARD_INTERVAL_AUTO
HIERARCHY_AUTO
FEC_AUTO
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
177500:
184500:
191500:
198500:
205500:
212500:
219500:
226500:
474000:
482000:
490000: ..............etc etc
.
.
ERROR: Sorry - i couldn't get any working frequency/transponder
 Nothing to scan!!
dumping lists (0 services)
Done.

While me-tv works and works very well, I have similar problems trying to
get "Channel.conf" working with Xine and TVtime.  TopEnder

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.