← Back to team overview

me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Bug 387460] Re: PMT ID for channel not found


Here's what I've found,

OLD: sqlite3 me-tv-old.db "select name, frequency, service_id from

PULS 4(sevenonemedia)|474000000|10121
ORF Sport Plus(ORF)|474000000|11303
ORF2 W(ORF)|554000000|10102
ORF2 N(ORF)|554000000|10122

NEW: sqlite3 me-tv.db "select name, frequency, service_id from channel"

ORF2 K|474000000|10116
ORF2 T|474000000|10136

Now, here's the interesting bit, if you look at ORF1 you can see that
it's got a different frequency.  I wonder if the transponder at
474000000 is reporting services for the transponder at 554000000.  Do
you know if this happens where you are?  This might be observed if you
see duplicate service names in the scan results.  I ask you to -v the
application and attach the result from a scan and confirm if duplicate
services exist.

Another thing to try is to create an initial scan file with only the
554000000 transponder in it.

PMT ID for channel not found
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Me TV
Development, which is subscribed to Me TV.

Status in Me TV, it's TV for me computer: In Progress
Status in “me-tv” source package in Ubuntu: Invalid

Bug description:
Binary package hint: me-tv

I've observed this bug in version 0.9.3-beta1.
When I use the old db-file then all channels work perfectly. But when I use the newly created db-file with the new channels scanned with the new version 0.9.3-beta1 then I get the error "PMT ID for channel not found" for all channels.