me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: me-tv should follow networks

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 09:51:41PM +1000, Michael Lamothe wrote:
> That's done!  Does anyone want to test my NIT Parser (with new
> Terrestrial/Cable delivery system descriptor support)?  It's in the
> development repository and will be available in 0.9.4.  If Scott gets
> time he might release and package it for Ubuntu soon.

Sadly I didn't get sensible output on the console, but the current
bzr version doesn't do sensible scanning for me.  I started off with
the one frequency channels.conf I had and it only listed the existing
ones when using the initial discovery channels as delivered by Kaffeine.
When I purged ~/.me-tv and rescanned I didn't find any channel at all.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager