me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #75595]: dual receiver, adapter1 has no "frontend"

New question #75595 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/75595

Hello please excuse my lack of knowledge, I am very new to Linux.
I have a dual tuner usb, I can see in "dev" "dvb" adapter0 AND adapter1, however if lookinto those folders "frontend" is missing from adapter1.
also should the files in adapter1 read demux1, dvr1, frontend1, and net1?

When I start MeTV it only shows one device, adapter0

Has something gone wrong somewhere?

Paul

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.