me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #75595]: dual receiver, adapter1 has no "frontend"

Question #75595 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/75595

PauG is still having a problem:
Thanks Michael
I had a feeling it was the drivers, but needed to check it wasn't an issue
with your ME TV (which by the way I am able to use with the one adapter that
shows).
I had never done the compile thing before.

Congrats on the program, I struggled to get MythTV to work properly and
yours does.

Paul

--
Regards

Paul

You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.