me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #75674]: Kubuntu Jaunty -mute audio does'nt work

Question #75674 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/75674

Michael Lamothe proposed the following answer:
The mute thing is a xine issue, have you tried a different xine video
driver?

The "unable to poke screensaver" message is because you don't have the
screensaver command available `/apps/me-tv/screensaver_poke_command`.
You can change that to a KDE one by setting "/apps/me-
tv/screensaver_poke_command".

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.