me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #75674]: Kubuntu Jaunty -mute audio does'nt work

Question #75674 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/75674

Mark_uk confirmed that the question is solved:

 I ran Gconf-editor  and just emptied the key 'screensaver_poke_command'
 no such dialogues on startup now.

 searched filesystem and gconf for   'xine.config' and file appears to be nowhere on the system, which is why i guess xine does'nt know which channel to actually mute... but no problem :)
 thanks Michael
-Mark-

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.