me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #76239]: no tv card detected

New question #76239 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/76239

Hi

I have installed Me Tv unfortunateley get a message stating no TV card installed!

this is likeley to be because since making the switch from windows I havent been able to find / install necesary drivers

the file found was V4L DVB as recommended by linux tv however how to install this is not clear to a layman that's used the terminal only a couple of times (Gnome do / flash)

the Tv Card installed is a compro DVB T. I have messaged compro and they sent a DOS file  ? ? any thoughts / guidance / steering would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.