me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #76468]: Does Me-TV support MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 encoding?

Question #76468 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/76468

Matej Kovacic is still having a problem:
Thanks for quick answer. I got information from our regulatory
officials, that you can use MPEG-2 device and just let VLC to decode the
stream. It seems that encoding is done with enclosed software (in
Windows).

Just another question - is there planned support for teletext?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.