me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #76584]: Delay Reception of the Digital TV Feed

New question #76584 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/76584

Hi Me TV team, when I compare the live TV feed on a analogue TV with the digital feed on either Me TV, gxine or xine there is an up to a 10 second delay in the digital feed,  If the same comparison is done between the analogue TV feed and the digital TV feed on VLC media player there is no noticeable time delay.  Is there anyway to correct this delay in Me TV?  Thanks

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.