me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #78269]: Me-TV freezes on DVB-T "idle" channel

Question #78269 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/78269

Marco gave more information on the question:
Ciao Michael
Thanks a lot, I updated the application, now I've got 0.10.1.
2 things:

back to the original question, what do you actually mean by saying use
the -s option ?

also, in the area where I live (Milan) there's much more muxes receivable then those the application find with the scan for it-Milano. To get most of them I had to use the scans for Varese, Switzerland, and Roma.
Amazingly, the swiss mux you can find it scanning with the it-Rome settings.
Can't the application do just a plain scan, getting all what is available?
Where do the files for each city come from?

Grazie/Marco

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.