me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #78443]: incomplete scan result

New question #78443 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/78443

The me-tv scan wizard only finds 10 of 22 channels. If I use the command "scan" instead, I get all of them.
So I have to import the channels.conf of "scan" to watch all channels in me-tv.

Does the scan wizard have a too high signal-level threshold?
Although, the not found channels have almost the same signal quality (~88%) and noise level (~55%) like the found channels.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.