me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #76275]: "gui.audio_mixer_method:Software" tweak not solving MUTE issue

Question #76275 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/76275

willem is still having a problem:
sorry for being so late responding, i did that and my dialog box was longer of what it gave you, actually wouldnt stop scrolling down producing text lines...so didn't know what to copy and paste for you....i just gave up on it, as anyway i didn't know what i was doing. maybe the mute issue is solved and works for me when a stable 1.0 version comes out?
i found a different solution though, i found a volume control panel with more options rather than the default simple one in the gnome panel volume icon. its pulseaudio volume control, its in the applications list in my default linux mint 7 install, this one shows you all the apps that are using alsa sound at the moment and lets you mute them independently. when using me-tv this volume control panel will show the app as "xine"...hope this helps people with this problem who can't get the mute issue fixed with the official "mod".
Hopefully, as mentioned, we can have a stable final release with this issue solved by default.
thanks for the attention though!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.