medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #74753]: Medibuntu for Ubuntu Netbook Remix?

New question #74753 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/74753

Hi ...

I'm having trouble getting standard movie DVD playback going on my Toshiba NB100 Netbook, which has both 8.04 (Hardy) and 9.04 (Jaunty) remix versions installed. I've used the Medibuntu approach to fix this kind of issue before on desktop systems (PCs) but this notebook has the Intel Atom processor in it, and I see no mention of that in the current information on the medibuntu.org site. Is this something that you guys would be looking in to, or is there possibly a solution already out there somewhere?

Thanks ... TomF.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.