medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #74753]: Medibuntu for Ubuntu Netbook Remix?

Question #74753 on Medibuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/74753

Thomas Findlay posted a new comment:
Hi Lionel ...

I didn't know I could 'enquire' to see what architecture the system was,
so again, I've learned something here - thank you.

Based on what you said (the result of the dpkg instruction being i386,)
I installed Medibuntu (Hardy variety) on the 8.04 partition and I'm now
able to play back DVDs with no problem. So, I now have the ability to
play DVDs in either the 8.04 or 9.04 partitions on this dual boot NB100
system.

Thank you very much for your helpful guidance.

... TomF.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.