medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #76691]: apt-get can't open medibuntu update packages

New question #76691 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/76691

I'm running jaunty on a 64-bit intel machine.  I installed medibuntu according to instructions a while back.  For a time, all was well, and I installed a few things.  But now I'm having trouble determining whether updates are available.  When I do a "sudo apt-get update" I get these lines.

/usr/bin/apt-get: 101: cannot open /var/lib/apt/foreign/lists/packages.medibuntu.org_dists_jaunty_main_binary-i386_Packages: No such file
/usr/bin/apt-get: 101: cannot open /var/lib/apt/foreign/lists/packages.medibuntu.org_dists_jaunty_main_binary-i386_Packages: No such file

Is it possible that medibuntu package information is off line?  Is there something I should be doing at my end?

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.