medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #78921]: how to fix initramfs

New question #78921 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/78921

This isn't a problem, just wanted to Thank You guys for all you're doing for Linux. If I wasn't able to watch movies or play certain formats of music I probably would'nt be using Linux. Now that automatix isn't around anymore Medibuntu is It. I know this isn't the right place to post thanks, but I could'nt find any other place to leave a PM. Keep up the good work.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.