medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #80469]: Why is scrolling so slow in Adobe Acrobat Reader (Medibuntu)?

New question #80469 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/80469

Hi,

I've been using acroread from the medibuntu repositories for years. Thanks to all those who made that easy for me.

One thing I've always been unhappy with over multiple Ubuntu distributions is that the scrolling speed is decidedly not generation Y - it is far too slow. Certainly it is slower than evince. Is there some way to change this?

Thanks,
ben

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.