medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #91892]: vlc still has no audio after install amr codecs from medibuntu

New question #91892 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/91892

i have a video file shot from a cell phone with 3gp/amr format.  Both mplayer and vlc complain about unsupported files format.  Searching on internet pointed me to Medibuntu packages.  I installed following packages:  amrnb, amrwb, libamrnb3, libamrwb3, non-free-codecs, w64codecs.  Still does not work, i can see video but no sound.  Please Help, thanks in advance.

I am wondering if these packages in Medibuntu meant to install them before i installed vlc, in another word, should i uninstall vlc video player then install it again?

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.