medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #92233]: Ubuntu on IDE - Windows on Raid 0

New question #92233 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/92233

I have Ubuntu 9.1 on my IDE drive and Windows on a Raid 0 config. Grub 2 lists my Windows XP as an option on boot but when I try to activate Windows I get "error: Invalid signature   Press any key to continue" which takes me back to the Grub menu.
In the grub 2 detail for the Windows option it says "driveMap -S (hd0)  $(root)  chainloader +1".                                                     I have to switch between the two in the bios.
Any info would be sincerely appreciated.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.